we took the toy and started drilling it so that we could insert the wires from the sensors to the daisy seed board. I used velostat pressure sensor glued under the petals of each petal, and when I pressed it activated different sounds written in the code, which could be heard through the speaker from the outside, and inside the toy I placed the vibration sensor. We found a frequency of notes in diatonic scale in C major and from there we were able to create those sounds. I inserted the photoresistor sensor at the top of the toy and removed the wires through the toy and connected it to the speaker, and when the surrounding light goes out the toy starts to play. The toy has 2 sides, and when the light went out it had to rotate through the 2 motors placed at the edge of the pot and joined by a wooden bar. But unfortunately due to the excessive weight of the toy and the sensors and wires, the motors do not have the necessary force to turn the toy.
Open source code
Click here to grab this project's code